Saturday, June 15, 2013

Just Kidding...

What's better than enduring the heart racing, knee bopping, thrill of awaiting a big white envelope with your mission assignment beheld within.... doing it twice!

In other words, it all the sudden became not so simple. An email was sent to my Stake President saying "We just received information this morning there are changing needs for our Spanish speakers, and tomorrow morning, Sister LaBanc's name will be taken in to a reassignment meeting with a member of the Twelve. A new call packet and letter will be sent to her." How often does that happen? Answer: almost never. Which made me kind of anxious. Was the Mexico Missionary Training Center not ready? Is Rancho Cucamonga not coming along? Did I get a little too jolly with my acceptance letter? Am I not supposed to go on a mission? All possibilities. None of which gave me any idea as to where I would be going next.

So the waiting has once again commenced.

This should be thrilling :}

No comments:

Post a Comment